You Are Invited
The 2017 Taos Wool Festival
Kit Carson Park in Taos, New Mexico
Saturday and Sunday, October 7th & 8th
9:00-5:00 on Saturday
9:00-4:00 on Sunday
The 34th annual festival includes:
- An Outstanding regional wool market featuring juried vendors displaying their wool, fiber, yarns, and artistic creations.
- Fiber Critters Corner that includes live sheep, alpacas, goats, angora rabbits, and more.
- Demonstrations of spinning, dyeing, shearing sheep and many other fiber related skills.
- Contests for handspun yarn, fleeces (wool and alpaca), and finished garments and home accessories.
- Silent Auction featuring many unique donated items.
- Kid’s-Hands-On Activities for kids of all ages.
- Workshops before and during the festival weekend.
- Food vendors serving regional lamb, and other delicious choices.
- With the added ambience of live music, the festival is unique and fun for the whole family.