You Are Invited
The 2016 Taos Wool Festival
Kit Carson Park in Taos, New Mexico
Saturday and Sunday, October 1st & 2nd
9:00-5:00 on Saturday
9:00-4:00 on Sunday
The 33rd annual festival includes:
- An Outstanding regional wool market featuring juried vendors displaying their wool, fiber, yarns, and artistic creations.
- Fiber Critters Corner that includes live sheep, alpacas, goats, angora rabbits, and more.
- Demonstrations of spinning, dyeing, shearing sheep and many other fiber related skills.
- Contests for handspun yarn, fleeces (wool and alpaca), and finished garments and home accessories.
- Dog Sweater Show & Contest
- Silent Auction featuring many unique donated items.
- Kid’s-Hands-On Activities for kids of all ages.
- Workshops before and during the festival weekend.
- Food vendors serving regional lamb, and other delicious choices.
- With the added ambience of live music, the festival is unique and fun for the whole family.
Countdown to the 2016 Wool Festival
The Taos Wool Festival 2016 Workshop Listings and Registrations are Up!
Special Friday night presentation by Franklin Habit
Listing links and lots more info on our Workshops page